The power of the performing arts is here for you. We are so excited to have announced the 2020-2021 season, and the response has been incredible. We’re all looking forward to coming together again soon to share the joy of live arts. And while this is intermission right now, the best way to look ahead to experiencing the performing arts and getting Wharton Center discounts is by becoming a season subscriber.
Starting in December with the Broadway hit Mean Girls, and moving into the season with Jesus Christ Superstar, Béla Fleck, Kristin Chenoweth, Itzhak Perlman, Disney’s Frozen, and more, we hope you can join us for these new memories.
What are the benefits?
Subscribers receive the best seats, the best prices, flexibility if you’re not able to make a performance, and incentives like the Subscriber Discount Card and more.
The best way for a patron to experience the events in this amazing season is by becoming a Wharton Center season subscriber. Subscribers receive amazing benefits and Wharton Center discounts we know you’ll love:
- Significant Wharton Center discounts and access to the best seats and priority seating before the shows go on sale to the general public.
- Special offers throughout the season. You’ll get first access to some amazing extras, behind-the-scenes, and exclusive events throughout the year.
- Subscriber Discount Card offering great discounts at local retailers and restaurants. Wharton Center Subscriber Discount Program connects our subscribers with local restaurants, lodging establishments, and specialty retailers helping to create a well-rounded theatre experience. See all participating companies and offers for the best Wharton Center discounts.
Becoming a subscriber is the best way to keep art at the center of your life and community. We can’t wait for the curtain to open again.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE STATUS OF THE UPCOMING SEASON/UPCOMING PERFORMANCE?
- Wharton staff will continue to update ticket purchasers on any changes to the season or to a specific performance. We do that through email, phone calls, and snail-mail. For the most up-to-date information, please visit whartoncenter.com. We will also update all our social media channels and traditional media outlets.
IS WHARTON CENTER’S TICKET OFFICE OPEN FOR ME TO DROP OFF MY SUBSCRIPTION ORDER?
- Wharton Center is closed until the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order is lifted. However, Wharton Center’s Call Center is open from 10am to 3pm Monday through Friday. (517-432-2000)
- The best way to return a subscription order is by mailing it. All renewing subscribers received a postage-paid envelope in their subscription packet.
- Updates regarding the Wharton Center Ticket Office and Sierra Lobby hours will be available at whartoncenter.com.
WHAT IF I PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE BUT DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE ATTENDING A PERFORMANCE?
- We want you to feel 100% comfortable returning to the theatre. If you choose not to attend a performance next season due to an illness or safety concerns, you will be able to receive a credit on your account to be put toward a ticket to another performance in the 2020-2021 season. We also will allow you to put the credit toward a subscription purchase in the 2021-2022 season.
- As a subscriber, you will also have the option to receive a full refund of your ticket purchase if you request the refund at least three business days before the performance.
- If you want to return a ticket, please make sure you make the request at least three days before the performance.
WILL I LOSE MY SUBSCRIPTION HISTORY IF I DON’T SUBSCRIBE THIS YEAR?
- We understand your concern. We want you to know we are taking every precaution to make sure you feel safe when returning to the theatre. However, if you are concerned and don’t want to renew a subscription this year, we encourage you to contact the Ticket Office and they will review your options with you.
WHAT IF I BUY A SUBSCRIPTION AND A SHOW IS CANCELLED?
- We understand your concern. The great thing about being a subscriber is you have options. If a show is canceled, you can:
- Receive a full refund;
- Donate the cost of your ticket back to Wharton Center as a donation to our relief fund. https://www.whartoncenter.com/support/relief-fund; or
- Exchange your ticket for future events.
Learn more about how we are ensuring the safety of all who enter Wharton Center during COVID-19.